The benefits of using walnuts and vodka for thyroid health.
How to make use of vodka and walnuts for thyroid health. Let’s talk about the benefits of walnuts for women, for example.
In today’s video clip we show to you a natural therapy for thyroid troubles using vodka and walnuts. This ancient medication comes from Russia as well as deals with hypothyroidism as well as hyperthyroidism. Walnut consist of inner shells which can recover the thyroid gland because of their high components of selenium and also various other nutrients.
People often ask us about the best foods to eat for thyroid problems.
The benefits of using walnuts and vodka for thyroid health:
1. The thyroid is a very important gland which is located in the lower neck, in both men and women. Nowadays many people are suffering with thyroid problems such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
2. The good news is that there are natural remedies which can be used to heal these problems, preventing the need for prescription drugs.
3. The thyroid gland is very important as it produces T3 and T4 hormones which control the body’s metabolism, body temperature, brain development and blood calcium levels.
4. In today’s video we will share with you a remedy using walnuts which can be used over the course of two months to cure the thyroid of these problems.
Foods to help your thyroid:
500ml Vodka – we recommend using only top shelf vodka
30 Whole Walnuts
Use a nut cracker to break the shells of the walnuts. Inside you will find the seeds and inner shells around the seeds.
The inner shells contain the natural nutrients that your body needs to heal it’s thyroid gland.
Take the inner shells from all 30 walnuts and place them inside a bottle. Pour in the vodka and place in the refrigerator for 3 weeks, shaking occasionally.
The medicine is now ready to use. Simply take 3 teaspoons of the walnut infused vodka and drink before every meal. Do this 3 times per day.
You should continue taking this tincture for one month. After one month, stop taking it for 7 days, and then begin again for one month.
The total time for this overall treatment should be 2 months 1 week.
You can repeat this again if necessary.
5. The vodka draws the nutrients out of the walnut inner filaments which allow the body to easily absorb them.
6. The shells contain selenium which is one of the most important minerals for thyroid function.
7. This remedy originated in Russia thousands of years ago. It has long been used to treat thyroid conditions and improve the health of the brain.
8. Tests should be taken before and after the treatment to see if the thyroid is improving. This natural cure has worked for thousands of people all around the world.
9. Walnuts also have a great range of other uses, the outer shells can be used to make a natural toothpaste which fights decay and tartar.
10. To learn more about walnuts, thyroid remedies and natural cures, please see our best foods to help thyroid.
Walnut benefits for men. We have found this to be beneficial for men as well as women. We believe that walnuts are amongst the best food for thyroid health.